Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Handmade Gifts for Grandma or Mom

Hi everybody! Today I'm sharing a lovely personalized piece of jewelry that is framed in this stunning silver using Craft Fantastic Productsscrapbooking or card making supplies (Lawn Fawn), and a special collage technique I made for one of my kids Grandmother for her birthday.


Once you try these products, you will be hooked on a new hobby too. I love how it combines my love of paper crafts with jewelry for mini pieces of wearable art. It's fun, easy, inexpensive, and the creative possibilities are endless! 

Click => HERE and get a complete supply list and a step by step tutorial on how tp make this fabulous necklace for somebody special on Mother's Day, Birthday, Christmas,  or any time of year. Thanks for stopping by! ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment