Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Handmade Anniversary Gifts

Today I'm sharing a very special jewelry set I made for my Mom using all Craft Fantastic products. I chose a large daisy image for the pendant and smaller daisy images for the earrings, because they are my Moms favorite flower and were in her wedding bouquet 49yrs ago. I LOVE them too! 



It truly is fast, simple, inexpensive, and turns out...oh so...beautifully. Once you try it, you too will be hooked on a new hobby. Try a new monthly kit to get started with all the supplies you need to make some really great gifts.

Click => HERE and get a complete supply list and step by step tutorial on how you too can make this fabulous antique silver set for somebody special on Mother's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation, Wedding, or for any special occasion or keep a set for yourself too! Thanks for stopping by! ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment