Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Craft Fantastic All Stars Design Team

Hi everybody! I'm sharing some happy news with you all. Starting this month I am honored to have been selected to join the very first design team: Craft Fantastic All Stars. And I'm so excited to get crafting with these talented ladies and amazing products. I just can't say enough about them...I LOVE them! And you will too!

I was first introduced to Craft Fantastic at a craft Expo show with my sister and we did the make-n-take and that was all it took and we were hooked. We bought a necklace/earrings kit and made everyone Christmas gifts that year. It was unique and fantastic! And once you start, you'll be hooked too!

They are a jewelry resource for artists and crafters that specialize in high-quality flat-backed glass beads, decorative trays, necklaces, bracelets, rings, images, and so much more.  Create exquisite handmade jewelry with their images or your own patterned paper, mixed media, wedding photos, kids photos or any photo; design one-of-a-kind embellishments for scrapbook layouts and card projects; or home decor. The possibilities are endless!

Click here to see my first post for my new design team and what I've made with these Fantastic Products:  http://mykraftkloset.weebly.com/blog/category/craft-fantastic

Thanks for stopping by! ~Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment